Hello,

Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> So what's the value of txchainmask and rxchainmask from the EEPROM?
> before things get overridden?
>
> I'd like to figure out what that changed.

In both before and after applying the patch, sc->txchainmask=1,
sc->rxchainmask=3, ntxsteams=1. I think that 1st breakage
introduced by r258030 in the function iwn_set_link_quality()
was already fixed by r258085.

2nd breakage introduced by r258035 seems to be fixed by the patch.
Because 2nd breakage was introduced before 1st breakage was fixed,
we faced to a difficulty tracking down the problem.
I don't know a meaning of a parameter .calib_need,
but it is something wrong and it is corrected by the patch.

--
Kaho Toshikazu