> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Sat Mar 03 11:16:57 2007]:
>
> I agree with Christian. If status is dropped it will be always better
> to disband unit
> and build a new one in a city with barracks.
>
> Thanks, Daniil.

If you have an elite catapult it is much better to upgrade it to the
hardened cannon. If you start to build a new cannon, you need resources,
time, and a city with Barracks. Furthermore you will get only the
veteran  cannon. So, you will still need to train it to achieve the
hardened unit, not talking about an elite one.

For exactly these reasons I had an idea of decreasing the veterancy
level by one level. Upgrading unit with preserving their veteran status
seems to be quite an easy solution to get an army of elite units. That
what I did successfully several times :-)

Sincerely,
Alexander