In client/helpdata.c, line 1253 (revision 13433) (within
helptext_government()) the output variable is assigned "All", without the _(

   const char *output = "All";

As far as I've seen, in the default ruleset, this string only appears on the
help text for both Anarchy and Despotism, where it says that "each worked
tile that gives more than %d %s will suffer a -1 penalty when not
celebrating."

It's most obvious in my language, because "All" means "garlic", so the
message becomes something like "if a worked tile gives more than 2 garlic
you will get a penalty". Kinda misleading.

I'm not sure if it's just a matter of sticking the _( in front, or there are
more implications in the logic of the program.

Cheers,

Joan