Joan Creus wrote:
> Sorry. You are right that the previous sentence also needs to be
> "pluralized", but I don't get why  they have to be moved to a separate
> line.  They were already in separate strings, so they could be pluralized
> independently. Can't we keep the "with"?

Separate sentence fragments are extremely difficult for right to left
languages like Hebrew, and any languages that need to re-order the c-format
fields.  Always better to break into simpler sentences.

In any case, this particular page (the happiness tab of the city dialog,
take a look at it in your game) is really a pretty table, with some
explanatory text per entry.  It's not prose.

Our programming guidelines:
   http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Internationalization#Standardization_Details