Joan Creus wrote on Feb 03, 06:40 (-0800):

> I have been playing a game lately, and watching what happens as the size of
> my empire increases. I believe this effect of additional unhappy citizens
> didn't happen in 2.0 (at least, that would explain why, when I imported an
> almost perfect saved game from 2.0 into 2.1, half my cities where in
> turmoil).

This is in there since some time of 2.1. Something has been changed
intendedly, I don't remember what it was.

I have noticed this earlier and complained about. It is impossible
now to grow large empires (with happiness), and it may be very hard to
at least manage them.

I don't like it very much.

Christian