Thanks for action 6! Do you know other possible action,
where units are rehomed / teleported?

> However, for the the buf #14017, it would be very
> strange a boot could be supported by an inland city.

This is the reason for the allert in gna #14017. The
patch I send would kill such a unit.

Marko asked that to do with gameloss units in this case
as it would end the game for this player. I did never
use such a unit and don't know that should be done.
Should the gameless unit only be killed by an attack?

Does the gameloss unit has a homecity? If not, the problem
would be solved as this unit would only be influenced by
action 5. - is would be scattered within the city radius.
I think, if there is no place there the unit can survive
the gameloss unit is destroyed and the game is lost for
this player.