ok sorry I blamed the wrong svn revision then. Maybe we should continue the
discussion at https://gna.org/patch/?1600 ?
The error comes in because you choose a consistent naming of flags (only_...)
- thank you for this - but then forget to update the logic:
everywhere = !only_continent
You just replace 'everywhere' with 'only_continent'.
So I think the part for only_continent and only_ocean in my patch is
correct.
I do not really understand the following line:

  && (!only_known || ( map_is_known(city_tile(pcity), pplayer)
              && map_get_player_site(city_tile(pcity), pplayer)->identity
                 > IDENTITY_NUMBER_ZERO)))
The version above is probably correct, but why do you need to check for
map_is_known if you check map_get_player_site already?