> Checked; if this is just a documentation of current code
> state, I disagree with your flag listings. If it was a
> proposal, disregard this...

Thanks for the check! I did the patch the first time around and there were
errors (see gna patch #1600); so this time I asked for help ;-)

The analysis is after the attached patch is applied. So the two differences
are due to changes in the code. Furthermore I corrected the logic in
ai_military_attack_barbarian().

I will wait if somebody else comments before applying the patch but latest
next weekend.