> This is trivial.

But it is also that I wanted ;-) This way (city name left aligned in the
right half) it is similar to the previous centered place.

> Attaching an updated patch as well as a backport to the 2.2
> branch. (The backport is mainly for my own use, as I want it
> in the 2.2 deb I use on my netbook, but if you want to commit
> it to svn feel free to do so).

As it is a cosmetic change which allows to play freeciv on netbooks I think
this should go into 2.2.2. So no need to patch your own version anymore ...

Did you test the gtk2 city dialog of development branch? After the variable
city radii were included I did change its layout. Perhaps it would be
possible to save some height/width there (especially the production section
on the overview page)?