Confirmed on S2_2. Blimey, that seems like quite a serious error -- Great
Wall confers a massive advantage (+200% defence for all land units). I wonder
if that's behind any of the reports on the forums of invulnerable AI?

>From inspection I think the same error applies to S2_1, but I haven't tested
it. I think it probably came in around r11179, PR#14314
<http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=14314> (2005!)

On the head of S2_2 I think it affects defense_multiplication() and also
get_modified_firepower() (in the F_BADWALLATTACKER case, which isn't used in
any of the default rulesets).