Because IGWALL and BADWALLATTACKER could be thought has having something to
do with walls, when in fact they actually do not, and never did so because of
their influence on other buildings (eg. Coastal Fortress), we could give them
names closer to their semantic. This change could occur both in the code and
in the rulesets to limit confusion for both developers and modders.

Thus, I have attached a patch that renames each references of IGWALL or
BADWALLATTACKER to IGDEF or BADDEFATTACKER, respectively, as well as the
variables dealing with them. Comments have also been added/updated in the
code and in the rulesets to reflect the changes.

The patch is applicable only to the trunk, but please note that, whereas
bundled rulesets have been updated to use the new values for these flags
("IgDef" & "BadDefAttacker") to preserve compatibility with the new code, its
application could make current/alternative rulesets incompatible without minor
edits.

(file #9469)

File name: trunk-defend-bonus-semantic.diff Size:14 KB