Ooops, while I was testing the other patch I have noticed a bug in this one.
With gold_upkeep_style = 2, it is possible to reach negative treasure!
In my test, there were no buildings to sell, and only one unit was disbanded.
Note I have seen other cases were all the excess of units are disbanded.

Savegame playing with slightly modded experimental ruleset. Press end turn
and you will end with -2 gold.

However, now that you are patching AI behavior to take into account unit gold
upkeep, I do not think it is worth to try to fix this patch.

(file #10303)

File name: treasurenegative.sav.gz        Size:34 KB