Update of bug #18517 (project freeciv):

                 Release:                     2.3 => 2.3.0-RC2

Follow-up Comment #1:

Also reported by someone else on the forum
<http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?p=27727>.

I couldn't reproduce anything like this in Linux. However, I *have*
reproduced it with the Windows installer builds -- in 2.3.0-RC1 (and also
2.2.7), I can drag to reorder items on the worklist, but in 2.3.0-RC2 and
2.3.0-final, I can't; I can pick up the item and drag it around, but
attempting to drop it, it just moves back to its original location as if it
were an invalid drop location.

Bizarre. I can't think what we changed to cause this.

(BTW, there _is_ a way to reorder the worklist without dragging -- there are
tiny up and down arrows between the "worklist" and "available items" panes,
which move the selected item on the worklist.)