On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 11:23:38PM +0200, Matthias Pfafferodt wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 10:45:34 schrieb Michal Mazurek:
> > Would it be possible to create a Longturn branch in the Freeciv
> > repository? Maintaining my diffs would be a lot easier if I could commit
> > them somewhere. A branch would be easier because I could update the code
> > with one svn command. If I were to setup my own repository I would have to
> > apply diffs manually.
>
> I do support this; for the old longturn repository I did had a local copy.
> Could you post the patches? What are the patches? How much would the
> difference be?

The diff is here: http://longturn.org/crap/110911.23.diff
The reason i didn't create a local repository is that i want to be able
to update the code easily, with svn up.

I abandoned the IRC server, since nobody was interested.

I hope the autocreate command can be ported to freeciv. It takes a file
with a list of player:team:nation: and creates players appropriately.

--
Michal Mazurek