Now that i finished the new website i want to move the c patches to lua.
I guess I'll start with postgres authentication.

I have some questions though:
Can the lua scripts be reloaded while the server is running?
Can i have other files than the default.lua and script.lua? I want each
functionality (auth, newcomers) to be in a separate file.

I'm collecting statistics and generating plots:
http://longturn.org/game/LTeX23/ . Maybe this can be incorporated into
freeciv? Right now i write statistics to files called (T%03d) % turn,
and then parse them with perl and generate plots with gnuplot. Freeciv
already generates gifs of the map across time, plots would be a nice
addition.

--
Michal Mazurek