I used to run the compiled trunk in ubuntu with command:
>./civ # Run client

Now it does not work, so I use ./fcser in one terminal, then ./fcgui in
another terminal, and then I press "connect to Netwok Game".

I have been unable to install (with "make install") the compiled code. I'm not
sure if there is other simpler way to test the trunk...?

If I'm doing it right, then there is an error that appears everytime I press
end turn while playing the civ2civ3 ruleset.
I upload the log file generated when I execute: