                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

It might be specific to the rules I play with so that changing this would
break the more important supplied rulesets, but in the serious (as opposed to
quick tests) games I've played lately, AI autosettlers (and city worker
placement?) seem to value production far too much. AI cities are generally
left rather small as instead of producing food in the fields, all the tiles
are transformed to forests.

Autosettler production want value is SHIELD_WEIGHTING in
server/advisors/citytools.h. Maybe unfortunately it controls more than
autosettlers in the default AI code. From the architecture perspective it
belongs to autosettlers, and if changing it breaks parts of actual AI code,
that should be fixed in the AI code and not to try to kludge autosettlers code
to use values suitable for current AI code. So I'm simply changing value from
17 to 13 for my testing. It would be good if other people tested similar
change with other rulesets so we get data to decide if the change should be
made to freeciv.