...and this is why having your own patches rechecked by someone else is a good
thing.

Back in trunk patches, I've made a minor typo, that I've later noticed and
fixed in S2_4 branch, but the fix never made trunk and as such the typo is
still present in the revision 22542 (originally in revision 21947). However
file #17382 (IIRC) should have that typo already fixed.

In client/gui-gtk-3.0/gamedlgs.c, around line 278, in rates_lux_scale block,
in gtk_range_set_increments call, rates_sci_scale is used by mistake.