If we agree on "radius" than so shall it be :)

Regarding "0" and "1", rulesets load fine with those values.  Testing, it
seems that they disregard them, so whether one has "0" or "1" for "negated",
one ends up with an effect equivalent to "FALSE".  For this patch, I'll just
remove mention of "0" and "1" from README.effects, but should these values be
sanity-checked, so that there are ruleset loading issues if ruleset authors
have not yet updated the negated conditionals (rather than having things be
potentially backwards)?  If so, I'll update patch #3835 to reflect this (I
don't see the point of two open patches to fix sanity checking of
requirements).