Updated patch attached restoring original behaviour.  The sea unit in harbor
case gets adjusted anyway because of BadCityDefender (but, yes, this shouldn't
be conflated).  The ground unit defending against air unit case made fp=2
ground units weaker at anti-air when attacked from sea, which convinces me not
to argue the situation (as it doesn't make sense to have different anti-air
capabilities depending on the position of the air unit).  That said, I'm not
sure I understand the specific meaning of this check in a nativity-based
environment if it doesn't mean that units have a hard time attacking/defending
when they are not native to the target tile.

(file #17763)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: native-bombardment+restricted.patch Size:0 KB