> That said, I'm not sure I understand the specific meaning of
> this check in a nativity-based environment if it doesn't mean
> that units have a hard time attacking/defending when they are
> not native to the target tile.

Took me a while too since I followed logic of your patch. It makes no sense
that defender (land unit) must be non-native to attacker tile (sea). But it
makes sense that defender (land) unit must be native to its own tile (land).

Original logic: It's shore bombardment only if sea unit attacks against land
unit on land tile.