Regrettably, after the police attack of March 13 on me, I still suffer from
the concussion they delivered on me, I have still trouble concentrating and
suffer from very curious forms of "memory leaks" a way I have never known
before.

Excuse me, but it feels like it will still take a long time until I will be
able to valuably contribute by coding or anything that needs code inspection.
I'm not sure if I can give general advise or if I simply lack the
retrospective to see what I meant as advise is really purest crap.