Your patch fix only when you apply "sentry" to units. But if you do "fortify",
the bug still exists.

I have first thought to add your line in request_new_unit_activityXXX(), but
it may be still broken if order lists have been requested. This would make the
code hard to maintain.

I have opted for another way : modifying how units are selected from the
_urgent_focus_queue_. Could you test my patch on S2_3?

I think I am still missing something with _ACTIVITY_IDLE_. Is the comment in
"packand.c" you mentioned still up to date? I doubt about it, because for
normal actions such as you described, units should be put into the urgent
focus queue.

(file #18059)

File name: S2_3_urgent_focus_queue.patch  Size:2 KB