I'm just doing checkout of freeciv-web again. I noticed that the
freeciv server is from last summer TRUNK, so it's a bit like bad sides
of both worlds (using stable branch vs development version): unstable
but old. Swithcing back to stable S2_5 would probably be
counter-productive at this point, so I think we should forward it to
use current development code again. Is it ok if I do? It's likely to
break thing or two for a while, so if you're about to get new version
to production soon, it's better to postpone the freeciv-server update
after that.
 All this assuming that I now get my freeciv-web development
environment to work again.


 - ML

_______________________________________________
Freeciv-dev mailing list
Freeciv-dev@gna.org
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/freeciv-dev

Reply via email to