Update of bug #21901 (project freeciv):

                Category:             freeciv-web => general
         Planned Release:                         => 2.5.0, 2.6.0

> I just noticed that it's possible to select the Pirate nation
> to play in Freeciv-web, perhaps someone did that? Or it could
> be something else entirely...

That could explain how it's no longer available when sea barbarians are
created.

Attached patch should prevent player from selecting unplayable nations for
themselves.

(file #20503)

File name: PreventUnplayable.patch        Size:0 KB