Update of bug #22050 (project freeciv):
Status: Need Info => Ready For Test
Assigned to: None => pepeto
Planned Release: => 2.5.0,2.6.0
Follow-up Comment #4:
Going to apply my patch:
* Changes in unit_transport_check():
* Take in account the transporter argument, don't assume the cargo is
already loaded in it.
* Only disallow cargo that are on the same type of one of the upper-level
* Fix could_unit_load():
* Only top-level transported can be loaded into another transporter. But
units can be loaded into a transporter already transported.
* Really check if the cargo is a valid for the transporter.
* Sanitycheck: remove test duplicates.
I don't plan to commit to stable S2_4, as it makes rule changes.
Additional Item Attachment:
File name: recursive_transport.patch Size:4 KB
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list