> Is the reason it can't be solved in pathfinding because we
> don't have the unit_type in pathfinding, so can't check if a
> given transport is contained in our type, or is it something
> else?

That's a part of the problem. But also, we would need to know also the type of
all cargos (recursive) and also the cargo depth of the unit.

> Why doesn't it work for server move handling?

I think it could be handled, but it would require lot of work.

But there is also the AI problems... Lot of places in the code, we are just
looking up for a transport of a class, not a complex unit+cargo stack.