Update of bug #22180 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
Player style not set, causing crash when (auto)saving the game

Follow-up Comment #27:

Do you happen to use custom ruleset with animals enabled? I just noticed that
creation of their nation leaves style unset, leaving to this same error with
savegames.
At the moment I'm assuming this to be separate issue, so I'll open new ticket
about the Animal Kingdom crash not to pollute this ticket with unrelated
stuff.

Otherwise I've still not been able to reproduce this.

As some similar bugs were fixed just before these reports (since the change
that caused code to break in various places had gone in a bit earlier), the
exact freeciv revision is important. Original reporter already said that it
was r25125 (which already had all the fixes so far), but was that the case
with freeciv-web too?