Hi,

Luchezar Georgiev escribio':

Yet another 3-letter maniac's proposal ;-)

DOS\BIN executable files
DOS\LSM linux software map files
DOS\HLP help files
DOS\MAN manuals and other documentation
DOS\NLS national language support
DOS\SRC source code, divided into project subdirectories

I'd divide *only* SRC into project subdirectories. BIN, INF, HLP, MAN and NLS better be common for *all* projects, as they usually contain only a single file per project (with some exceptions).

Ok, I take advantage of the topic to bring AGAIN to light the problem with the files in NLS folder (I hope I am more successful this time).
How do you think these files should be packed?
(a) all in one ZIP file by language (i.e. all the EN, ES, DE, FR,...) so that you install the ones you want (easier to implement in Install, but messy with the catalog files versions and such).
(b) with the file that is being distributed.

For me (b) makes more sense, but in this case it might be useful to be a post-install routine that removes all the files except those that I'll be using (e.g., imagine I want to keep EN and ES but not DE or FR, etc.).

Aitor