Hi!

24-Фев-2004 20:44 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

LG> Yet another 3-letter maniac's proposal ;-)
LG> DOS\BIN     executable files
LG> DOS\LSM     linux software map files
LG> DOS\HLP     help files
LG> DOS\MAN     manuals and other documentation
LG> DOS\NLS     national language support
LG> DOS\SRC     source code, divided into project subdirectories

     I vote YES, :) except, that, IMHO, DOS should be (by default) FDOS and
BIN should be integrated into FDOS.

LG> I'd divide *only* SRC into project subdirectories. BIN, INF, HLP, MAN and
LG> NLS better be common for *all* projects, as they usually contain only a
LG> single file per project (with some exceptions).

     _Not_ agreed - many distributives contains similar files (readme,
what.new, etc.), so MAN should be also "splited".