Jim Hall wrote:
Hi, all. I have a problem with the web site hosting. Unfortunately, the person who is currently hosting the www.freedos.org web site can be difficult to work with - and lately, VERY difficult. I'm somewhat concerned that if things continue to sour with this guy, he might preemptively pull our web site hosting.

Rather than wait for that to happen, I'm in the process of moving site content. I'll be taking over the hosting of www.freedos.org myself, on a personal system I have access to at my work. Hosting the static content is easy. However, there are some real issues in moving the FreeDOS Bugzilla there, so I'm looking into other options.

Eric sent a reply directly to me, but it should be part of the discussion:

Eric Auer wrote:
Hi, I think non-mailing bugzilla should be okay...
And we could move the bugzilla WISH items to the wish
tracker of SF while leaving the bugzilla BUG items in
any classic bugzilla (eg a non-mailing one hosted on SF)
for now...

My 2 cents...

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.