Hi All,

I was talking to Eric a few days ago about this exfat thread
and while we are worried with the license issues
I would like to volunteer myself to port current exfat from linux
kernel to freedos

Of course, once it's a no-trivial thing i would like to ask your support
i cannot promise anything by now, once i know that talk is cheap as
Mateusz and Tom reported :)

So, what do you think?
what is the svn link to checkout the freedos kernel code?
does freedos have any vfs-equivalent interface? which files are involved?
is Pat's book a valid/current reference to freedos kernel?
which books would you suggest me to read?
what is the easiest way to setup the compiler?

i mean, should i setup a freedos vm with with openwatcom or freeware
version of tc
or do we have a way to 'cross-compile' freedos kernel on linux and use
the vm just to test the code?

Suggestions are always very welcomed :P

Kind Regards,

Geraldo Netto