I have installed
on a VMware virtual machine.  The host is linux.  The installation process runs
flawlessly so far.  But when finished and the machine is rebooted I end up with
an US keyboard layout although I have continuosly selected german as lenguage
during the complete installation process.  I excpected the installation program
to be so smart that it concludes that if the user selects all the time certain
language he wants later a keyboard layout correspondig to that language.
Is this behaviour a bug or a feature?  My MS-DOS 6.2 installation program is
capable to handle this installation issue without any problems.

Juan M. Guerrero