Hi!

12-Мар-2004 20:02 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Lilly) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "Arkady V.Belousov":

>> This is FAT16, so FAT size here should be 190 sectors.
JL> Hmmm, THAT particular disk should have been FAT32....or I got confused.

     This disk (with such clusters count) can't be FAT32.

>> Under which OS you run BOOTFIX?
JL> WinXP Pro, and it's HD is NTFS....fwiw.

     No, NT-family doesn't allows to directly access (read) disks and,
probably, there may be returned wrong data for BPB. So, to use any disk
accessing DOS programs, you should do this under DOS (or, W9x).