Hello

I`ve try to compile F84_EX.pas. This is a example from the pas2pic
compiler, it compiles pascalcode into
an intel hex file (for PIC microcontrollers).
I don`t know what`s wrong here. The compiler doesn`t seems to find the
unit and put an error message on the screen. I`ve tried to comppile in a
subdir and in the root dir of freedos, nothing worked.

The compiler is located at www.pas2pic.tk and it`s a small download.

Greetings

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:48:43 +0300 (MSK), "Arkady V.Belousov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Hi!
>
> 28-&#1053;&#1086;&#1103;-2004 22:37 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Karim) wrote to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> K> I`m looking for a program that rewrite all file names with capital
> letters.
>

>      DOS (any DOS) always stores (short) names in capital letters. Long
> names (which available for DOS programs under Windows GUI or with help of
> utilities like DOSLFN) stored "as is", but file system anyway is case
> insensetive (ie. "LONG NAME.txt" is equal to "lOnG nAmE.TxT").
>
> K> I`ve try to run the pas2pic  (pas2pic.tk) compiler on freedos. I got
> an
> K> error because the compiler cannot find a unit (which is in the same
> K> dir).
>
>      How named file with unit? How your compiler searches units (in which
> directories)? What written in source?
>
> K> As I assume  FreeDOS shows all letters in capital letters even I the
> K> files are named in lower case. Any suggestions  ?

  Karim
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]