Hi Arkady,

Here I am sending to you the links to the binary utilities, (both exec
and source) with the latest versions. Both have accompaining
information files.

Some KEYB documentation may deem a bit incomplete, the ability for
"hot switching layouts and/or codepages" (for example in Russian to
skip from Latin to Cyrilic alphabets) (and also the support for
Japanese keyboards) made things a bit more complex, and I know that
the KEYB data files documentation is definitely to be improved.

For the data files (that is, codepage files for DISPLAY, layout files
for KEYB), I let this to Henrique, who knows better than me.

Finally, I simply warn that DISPLAY 0.13 (forthcomming soon) has a
hard source re-structure and some rewrite, so if you plan to read
sources, I'd recommend to wait.

Latest DISPLAY (currently DISPLAY.COM) 0.12:
Source:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/display/disp012s.zip
Binary:http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/display/disp012x.zip

Latest KEYB 2.0 pre-4:
Source:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/keyb/kb2pre4s.zip
Binary:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/keyb/kb2pre4x.zip

Latest KC (Keyboard Compiler) and KLIB (Keyboard librarian), to
compose binary layout data files and pack them, ver 2.00:
Source:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/keyb/kc200s.zip
Binary:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/keyb/kc200x.zip