On 6/17/07, Japheth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As far as Jemm is concerned, only the kernel has to restore "its" vectors.
> Vectors changed by drivers/tsrs which are loaded after Jemm can be ignored,
> because Jemm saves the current state of the IVT on init and restores it when
> an int 19h is called.

I just ported (almost copy&paste) the code straight from your driver.
The hard part was fiddling around with the various segments, groups
etc that are used to force the data at 70:xx.

Eric remarked that before restoring interrupt vectors the code should
probably do a CLI which your code does not do either.

I'm suddenly worried about the IRQ vectors too, as they are redirected
if STACKS>0. Might look into that later...

Bart