On Sep 7, 2008, at 3:32 AM, Michael Reichenbach wrote:

> Mateusz Viste schrieb:
>>> Frankly, I'd like to see Microsoft forced to open source it's
>>> abandoned operating systems.  If Microsoft can do something totally
>>> different like Vista, there's no excuse for keeping something
>>> ancient
>>> like MS-DOS 7.0 closed.

Ms dos 6.22 source has escaped into the wild, but as mentioned,
there's little need to refer to it, since there's caldera's opendos,
pts dos 2000, and others that are already opensource, and can easily
be checked against for compatibility.
(though I'd really love to get my hands on source code for pc dos 2K.)