On Sep 21, 2008, at 3:11 AM, Der kleine Beitrag eines
Computeranwenders (Users) wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 7. September 2008 schrieb Travis Siegel:
>> since there's caldera's opendos,
>> pts dos 2000, and others that are already opensource
>
> PTS DOS 2000 is open-source? Where?
> I can only find http://www.paragon-software.com/dos/index.htm and
> http://www.phystechsoft.com/ptsdos/products.php?page=3 where you can
> still
> BUY it. The downloads are trials only.

Ahh, you are correct.  However, if you purchase a license for the dos,
you get the source as well.
I purchased mine some time ago, so it is possible this is no longer
the case, but it was as of some time in 2000 or 2001, not exactly sure
when I purchased my copy.
Sorry, since I had source, I'd (incorrectly) assumed it was
opensource, but checking files again, it doesn't appear to be so.

If you want the source though, simply buy a license, and source should
come along with it.
Sorry for the confusion, and hope this helps.