Alain,
That's fascinating.  I'll have to test that.  As far as the DOS program I'm
forced to use, updating it would require a large investment.  There is no
prospect to generate enough cash to pay for the update.

Somewhere I have some disassembly of DOS which may reveal why.  Where did I
put that?

John S. Wolter President
Wolter Works
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]