Hi Gregory,

Alternate just pointed me to the flyer for
the Dawicontrol DC-154 PCI SATA RAID card.

Surprisingly, it says that this low end
controller supports RAID 5 - and MS DOS!

Up to 4 disks, SATA/150, Sil3114 chip...
Can use LBA48 and 33 and 66 MHz PCI bus.
RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD, with flash BIOS

Can anybody confirm this? Or does this
controller only support simpler RAID
levels when used in MS DOS / FreeDOS?

Eric