On Friday 27 March 2009 15:45, Michael Robinson wrote:
> packet driver has updated via fdupdate no problem.  I'm at square
> zero on figuring out why the 486 crashes on fdupdate but does fine
> with say arachne.

Hi,

Are you sure that it's really FDUPDATE which crash? Note, that FDUPDATE doesn't
have any network support, it use wget for file retrieving stuff. Does wget
alone works fine? Alternatively, you may wish to try using curl instead (you
will have to modify the FDUPDATE configuration file).

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/pub_key