On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:19:33 -0300, you wrote:

Hi,

>Unfortunately it is only free for personal use...

Too bad, it's coded in BASIC, also it's not free.

Jack did thinking of a "small and beautiful" USB driver for DOS (with BIOS
call), but he have no sample code (I don't think Intel will have sample code
in assembly). And information (how to code for EHCI or UHCI ... just drop the
OHCI, it's slow and outdated).

If anyone can help to gather these information, please update me.

Rgds,
Johnson.