Many many thanks, Alain!!
Apparently, the Norton guys were not going to continue with PQMagic
any longer, but this is great news!!

I am particularly interested in moving/resizing. I don't know how
Windows manages partition internally, but it concerns me that, when
you are moving a partition, there could be other records within
Windows that would have to be updated (other than the partition table
itself). Have you ever tried moving partitions having Windows Vista or
Seven, and later booting, to see if they continue to boot/work after
this?

Aitor