>> Now that mTCP is Free Software, I think the next version of FreeDOS
>> should focus on getting basic networking abilities.

> Well, relatively free.  A certain group of people are aghast that I used
> GPL v3 - apparently that is not free enough for them.  I'm getting a
> good laugh out of that conversation though.

Should you refer to me here (I highly doubt you do not) then please ensure
not to misrepresent my opinion. I am not "aghast" at your choice of
license. Though as has been stated it is true that personally I would have
_preferred_ a license other than the GPL. It is obviously your choice. As
I pointed out I appreciate your source code release nonetheless.

If you want to further express your amusement at me please keep that to
our forum. I will not reply to other posts about that on this mailing list.