Another address I found at google

Company Name:
  Xtreme s.a.s.
Brief:
Xtreme s.a.s. is a Italy company in Piazza Attias 13, Livorno 57125 -
ITALY.
Address:
  Piazza Attias 13
City/State/Country:
  Livorno 57125 - ITALY
Contact:
  Novelli Giovanni
Phone:

Fax:

International Call:
  Italy Country Code: +39
Email:
  g...@xtreme.it <mailto:g...@xtreme.it>
Website:
  timetofly.net <http://timetofly.net>

El 09/01/2012 01:48 p.m., Jim Hall escribió:
> If anyone knows how to reach the Xtreme folks, please let me know.
> Their home web site seems to be dead (as Marco suggested) and the
> contact email I was able to uncover no longer works. I'd like to
> discuss with them the possibility to release XAppeal under an open
> source license, so others can continue to develop & use it.
>
> -jh
>

> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Marco Achury <marcoach...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> XAppeal is a proprietary X11 server for MS-DOS based on XFree86. The web
>> used to be http://www.xtreme.it/pub/xappeal/ but now appear to be death now.
>>
>> There is a mirror with a  demo version at:
>>
>> http://download.unesp.br/msdos/xappeal/
>>
>> May be some of you will find it interesting

Marco A. Achury
Tel: +58-(212)-6158777
Cel: +58-(414)-3142282
Skype: marcoachury