> I don't think that SEAL (regardless under which name and incarnation,
> there were several IIRC) ever got to the point that it was in any
> form "usable". Can't call this promising at all. All they got was
> some nice desktop picture, nothing more...

You are wrong. There weren't many useful programs, BUT it provides most widgets
and a Desktop! So if somebody had been started writing a GUI program, this
would have been the first choice. But I think, this GUI were 5 years too lateā€¦

Now there seems to be problems compiling the whole framework.

Bye
 Flo