For those of us that still have a copy in their box, DesqviewX might
also be an option. I understand that its now considered "abandonware"
and there is a download site for it, but you will have to Google, as i
wont post it here, just in case it really isn't legit.

However i don't know how well FreeDOS will play with QEMM. ( i should
try it.. i miss Quarterdeck :) )