El 10/01/2012 02:51 a.m., nospam escribió:
> You may also be able to use Nano-X / NXlib which I have ported to DOS:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos/
>
> The port of the Dillo browser is based on this.
>
> Georg

Looks like a better option, specially because is a current project and
is free.
I see the download lists and I dont undersand what is that we must to
download.

http://code.google.com/p/nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos/downloads/list

Is needed to download their djgpp package in order the run the
calculator and other examples?

Marco A. Achury
Tel: +58-(212)-6158777
Cel: +58-(414)-3142282