Op 2-3-2012 0:31, Rugxulo schreef:
> I don't know why Bernd disabled it. I guess it didn't work well for
> him under VMware. But it works fine in VirtualBox for me.

It will work fine, but the generated loading of
AMD/PCNET/VMware/Virtualbox packet driver would be for everyone who
installed FreeDOS 1.1, instead of only those with the relevant (virtual)
hardware.

In other words, there's no generic network adapter selection yet, nor
were the big collection of packet drivers bundled in FreeDOS 1.1